Welcome to a new series! I thought a fun way to regularly share the products I’m dreaming of would be to start a wishlist series – kind of like a favourites post, but with products I’m lusting over! And what better time to start this series than a few weeks before my birthday, when I’ll be browsing around JUST IN CASE anyone asks me what I want for my birthday. 🙂
In no particular order, I’m currently drooling over:
- Benefit Cheekathon
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream and powder contour kits
- The hype over these products has finally got to me, and I’m ready to try out cream contouring – I couldn’t decide between the powder and cream kits so I’m adding both to my wishlist. 🙂
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light
- The regular Double Wear foundation is my all-time favourite foundation, but I don’t wear it on a daily basis because I don’t always want such full coverage for a more natural day-time look. This promises to deliver the same longevity and allround amazingness of the regular foundation, in a lighter formula.
- Kylie Lipkit
- MAC Retro Matte liquid lipcolour in Dance with Me
- The new Retro Matte liquid lipstick range has been really tempting – but every time I’ve popped by Mac, the one I want has always been out of stock. I guess the gorgeous cool-toned red is a super popular shade, so I’ll keep trying to find it!
- GHD V Straightener
- Ok so I already have a GHD V straightener, but mine is in boring black. Isn’t this colour gorgeoussss? Whenever my straightener dies on me, I’m heading straight to Lookfantastic for this mermaid-chic baby.
- Gelish Starter Kit
- I’ve been dying to get into doing my own gel polish manis, and this little starter kit from Gelish seems like the perfect bundle to start with! Longlasting manis, here I come!
- My trusty Macbook Air has been throwing a “your hard disk is full” sign at me at regular intervals, and I clean up just enough stuff for the pop-up to go away…until the next time I take photos or edit a video. It might be time for an upgrade, and I’ve got my eye on a large iMac – a big screen to edit videos and blog!
- In my search for the best video lighting, a ringlight is next to complement my two softboxes. The softboxes made a significant difference in my videos, and they were a birthday present from my boyfriend last year so they’re even more special – but I think a ringlight will balance them out perfectly and provide even better lighting!
- We’re currently in the process of buying our first home, and while I still haven’t made any plans for the furnishing process, I’m saving ideas and inspiration like a Pinterest queen. One of the things I do know I definitely want is a stand mixer, and the KitchenAid one is just so gorgeous!