Hey guys! A couple of days ago I attended a The Body Shop event, that I was lucky enough to be invited to as a guest of the lovely Elaine from Blabber Beauty!
It was a lovely evening where we had the opportunity to learn more about the brand and their new products, as well as watch a full makeup application using Body Shop products, and we could even have our nails done!
Another recent addition is their Colour Crush polish range, and you know me – I couldn’t resist these polishes! At just €5 for each polish, that are all big three-free (no Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde or Toluene), I had to try a couple of these babies out – more on that below! Until then, let’s drool over this range, shall we?
We were also given a super generous goody bag! Here’s what I found in my bag (it felt like a Mary Poppins bag because I just kept pulling products out of it!)
- Dewberry Body Lotion
- Chocomania Body Lotion
- Bath soap balls (those green squishy balls on the left – does anyone know the official name for them?)
- ColourGlide Shine Lip Colour in 10 – Copper Mine
- Four sample pots of various body lotions, body butter and body sorbets. LOVE!
Of course, since there was a lovely discount on everything for the evening, I had to grab some stuff for myself! Here’s what I picked up:
- Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade 03 – I’ve read so many good reviews for this, and Charlene from A Cosmetic Affair had just been telling me how much she loves it a few days earlier, so I HAD to get it!
- Seaweed Deep Cleansing Face Wash – This one was for my boyfriend actually! He loves this soap, so if your man is looking for a unisex soap that will fit his daily needs, go grab him this face wash!
- Colour Crush Nail Polish in Gorgeous in Grey and Peach Babe – Gorgeous in Grey caught all our eyes and in fact, Charlene and Lyndsey from Splashes of Looks picked this up too – now we just need to coordinate when to wear it all at the same time. 😉 I picked up Peach Babe too because one of the salesgirls was wearing it and it was stunning!
Over all, it was a lovely evening – we had the opportunity to explore the shop in our own time, with the sales girls ready to answer any questions we had! I also loved spending time with other bloggers, who are seriously all lovely girls who you should go check out NOW! Here, I’ll make it easy for you and list the girls I was with, so get clicking!
- Elaine – Blabber Beauty
- Charlene – A Cosmetic Affair
- Lyndsey – Splashes of Looks
- Lorraine – Lola Loves Sparkles
That’s it for today! But comment below and tell me what your favourite The Body Shop product is!